Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Judge NOT!


I greet you with Jesus Joy,

I was inspired to share this story on my blog because so many times we as Christians are not living up to our duties towards believers and non believers.  My goal is not to tear down any church or saint but to uplift all with a message of Unity and Strength.

I recently received a phone call from a sister in Christ stating that she was invited to a family and friends function at a local church and was not greeted with a warm welcome by some of the church attendees. Please allow me to fill you in a little about the Woman’s story I’m telling. This woman has recently been through physical and mental trauma and is slowly recovering in all areas of her life.  Although she was hesitant about attending this church annual function, she did not want to let her family down by not attending and showing her support. The woman mentioned to me that it took everything she had to get up and get herself presentable to attend this function to be greeted in an ungodly way. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith, Galatians 6:10 KJV.
As Christians, we should strive to do what Christ would do in any given situation, whether we are at a church function or inside of our homes.  After all, church is in our hearts from the beginning when we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and personal savior. Most of all our body is the temple of the Holy Ghost!

In closing, you never know when you are in the presence of a Holy Angel, so always show hospitality. Please keep this scripture in your heart: A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another, John 13:34 KJV.  When a person comes into your presence let’s not mistreat them but welcome them with open hearts filled with LOVE! 

Love you in the Spirit of the Lord, 

Lady Sharon D. Megginson
http://www.megginsoninternational.com/

No comments: